By Myunggwon Hwang, Hyunjang Kong, Sunkyoung Baek, Pankoo Kim (auth.), Stéphane Marchand-Maillet, Eric Bruno, Andreas Nürnberger, Marcin Detyniecki (eds.)
This booklet constitutes the completely refereed post-proceedings of the 4th overseas Workshop on Adaptive Multimedia Retrieval, AMR 2006, held in Geneva, Switzerland in July 2006. The 18 revised complete papers offered including 2 invited papers have been rigorously chosen in the course of rounds of reviewing and development. additionally incorporated are invited contributions which were meant to open on less-addressed subject matters in the neighborhood, because it is the case for tune info retrieval and disbursed info retrieval. The papers are equipped in topical sections on ontology-based retrieval and annotation, rating and similarity measurements, tune details retrieval, visible modelling, adaptive retrieval, structuring multimedia, in addition to consumer integration and profiling.
Read or Download Adaptive Multimedia Retrieval: User, Context, and Feedback: 4th International Workshop, AMR 2006, Geneva, Switzerland, July 27-28, 2006, Revised Selected Papers PDF
Similar computers books
This publication constitutes half I of the refereed four-volume post-conference lawsuits of the 4th IFIP TC 12 overseas convention on computing device and Computing applied sciences in Agriculture, CCTA 2010, held in Nanchang, China, in October 2010. The 352 revised papers offered have been rigorously chosen from various submissions.
This publication constitutes the refereed court cases of the 4th convention on severe Programming and Agile equipment, XP/Agile Universe 2004, held in Calgary, Canada in August 2004. The 18 revised complete papers offered including summaries of workshops, panels, and tutorials have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from forty five submissions.
- New Trends in Applied Artificial Intelligence: 20th International Conference on Industrial, Engineering and Other Applications of Applied Intelligent Systems, IEA/AIE 2007, Kyoto, Japan, June 26-29, 2007. Proceedings
- Hardware and Computer Organization: The Software PerspectiveEmbedded Technology Series
- Digital government: principles and best practices Online access for BTH
- Formal Hardware Verification: Methods and Systems in Comparison
- Computer Gaming World (August)
- CAAP '86: 11th Colloquium on Trees in Algebra and Programming Nice, France, March 24–26, 1986 Proceedings
Additional info for Adaptive Multimedia Retrieval: User, Context, and Feedback: 4th International Workshop, AMR 2006, Geneva, Switzerland, July 27-28, 2006, Revised Selected Papers
Piattini. Fuzzy Databases: Modeling, Design and Implementation. Idea Group Publishing, 2005. 12. K. Hasida. The linguistic DS: Linguisitic description in MPEG-7. CL/0307044, 2003. 13. L. Hollink, G. Schreiber, J. Wielemaker, and B. Wielinga. Semantic annotation of image collections. In In Proc. of Workshop on Knowledge Markup and Semantic Annotation (KCAP’03), 2003. 14. A. K. Jain and R. C. Dubes. Algorithms for Clustering Data. , New Jersey, 1988. 15. S. Konishi and A. Yuille. Statistical cues for domain speciﬁc image segmentation withperformance analysis.
7. C. Carson, M. Thomas, S. Belongie, J. M. Hellerstein, and J. Malik. Blobworld: A system for region-based image indexing and retrieval. In Third International Conference on Visual Information Systems. Springer, 1999. 8. P. Ciaccia, D. Montesi, W. Penzo, and A. Trombetta. Imprecision and user preferences in multimedia queries: A generic algebraic approach. In Proc. of FoIKS: Foundations of Information and Knowledge Systems, pages 50–71. Springer, 2000. 9. R. Fagin. Fuzzy Queries in Multimedia Database Systems.
S. R¨ uger. Putting the user in the loop: Visual resource discovery. In Adaptive Multimedia Retrieval: User, Context, and Feedback, Postproc. of 3rd Int. Workshop, pages 1–18. Springer-Verlag, 2006. 26. I. Schmitt. Basic Concepts for Unifying Queries of Database and Retrieval Systems. Technical Report 7, Fakult¨ at f¨ ur Informatik, Univ. Magdeburg, 2005. 27. I. Schmitt and N. Schulz. Similarity Relational Calculus and its Reduction to a Similarity Algebra. In Proc. of 3rd Intern. Symposium on Foundations of Information and Knowledge Systems (FoIKS’04), pages 252–272.
Adaptive Multimedia Retrieval: User, Context, and Feedback: 4th International Workshop, AMR 2006, Geneva, Switzerland, July 27-28, 2006, Revised Selected Papers by Myunggwon Hwang, Hyunjang Kong, Sunkyoung Baek, Pankoo Kim (auth.), Stéphane Marchand-Maillet, Eric Bruno, Andreas Nürnberger, Marcin Detyniecki (eds.)